Whether you have a leaky roof that goes unnoticed for some time, or a huge issue like a busted drain pipe, mold remediation Hoboken NJ is something you will need at one point or another. Mold growth begins quickly and can get way out of hand in a matter of hours. To make sure that your home or office is safe and clean means calling in an expert to take care of the job immediately.
Our process for mold remediation
- Get a cleaning crew to the client in minutes after getting a call for help
- Inspect the damage and create a service plan
- Clear debris and affected items that are not salvageable
- Thoroughly clean all areas and items
- Sanitize the damage zone to restore a healthy environment
Importance of fast action when mold is an issue
Many people do not realize that mold can grow everywhere including in dust. It gets behind walls, in the paint, on wallpaper, and penetrates wood and porous materials and cloth. It can even get into ceiling tiles. Once mold starts, it can spread quickly affecting other areas and infecting other rooms.
Why choose Dry on Time for mold remediation Hoboken NJ
- More than 15 years of local experience in Hoboken, Paramus, Edison, and surrounding areas
- 24/7 mold remediation assistance
- Certified by the New York Rug Cleaners Institute, ISES, and the IICRC
- Assistance with insurance claims
- Specialized equipment to handle mold
- Training and experience to get the job done quickly and correctly
When you have a mold issue, you want someone with the experience, tools, and skills to take care of the problem immediately. Dry on Time has spent more than a decade helping local businesses and homeowners regain a healthy environment when the worst happens. When you need help, call 516-852-7553 for fast service.